Monday, February 21, 2011

Be Unique - Snowflake Bulletin Board

Don't let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way.  Be unique.  Be what you feel. - Melissa Etheridge.

Each snowflake bordering the edges of this bulletin board is handmade.  I get a little obsessed with things, and I went on a snowflake-ing tear using several different patterns I found online.  I also created several from scratch.  Materials include blue butcher paper, white paper, assorted cardstock and wrapping paper that is white on one side.  The wrapping paper was the easiest to make snowflakes because it is thinner and therefore cutting wasn't as difficult.

More Pictures:


I used die-cutting machine and white computer paper for the lettering.

My favorite snowflake, embellished with rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment