Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ava by Melody Ross Decoupage Lettering


I usually go to Michael's because it's bigger and closer to my school (and often go on my conference period), but the other day I stepped into Hobby Lobby on my way home, and I was so excited to see that they carried several different styles of wooden and chipboard wall letters, probably at least twice what Michael's had.  And for cheaper.  These are by The Paper Studio, and were 40% off their original low price of $1.77/letter (actually, for some reason a couple of the letters were $1.97... perhaps like on Wheel of Fortune some letters are worth more than others?

I used spray adhesive and my lovely new precision craft knife to cover these in the paper I absolutely fell. In. Love. With.  This gorgeous array of blue, green, and yellow is the Ava Collection by Melody Ross.

More Photos after the jump.







That's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment