Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Peacock Decoupage Wooden Lettering

Val is my gorgeous red-headed sister

This is the 3rd set of letters I made, and I made 2 huge breakthroughs: I bought a Paper Studio craft knife and I discovered the joys of using spray adhesive.  That stuff is truly amazeballs.  Together they make covering things in beautiful paper a true dream.  Don't leave me at the house alone, or you may come back to see I've Podged the whole place.

This enables my insane need for perfection.

My newest love.

Choose the paper you want for each letter, and lay the paper face down.  Spray the adhesive on the back of the paper, then stick the letter on the paper, also face down.  Then, using the knife and a cutting mat, trim around the

edges of the letter and ta-da!





No comments:

Post a Comment